System Integration Services
Complementing our industry leading software applications, Compusource also offers several services to assist our clients that don’t have in-house IT support personnel. These services are provided by Microsoft certified technicians with nearly 50 years of combined experience. As an IBM Industry Partner, Compusource also supplies IBM servers when required.
- Provide proactive IT planning and support in order to reduce costs associated with hardware break/fix incidents.
- Provide break/fix service in a timely, cost efficient manner.
- Provide basic IT security services.
- Provide managed IT services.
- Help develop an Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for distribution to your users. This explains what users are allowed to do and not to do with hardware and network resources.
- Review endpoint protection at each site and recommend a common implementation for prevention of problems from viruses and other malware.
- Implement a common content filtering and security services plan across all sites based on the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Develop network configuration documentation as an aid in trouble shooting.
- Identify equipment in use at each site (hardware inventory).
- Identify router passwords and other equipment configurations.
- Identify Internet connections and configurations.
- Collect contact information for other vendors that have worked on the network, cabling, etc. in the past to use as partners or for information gathering and support as needed.
- Develop an inventory of existing hardware and create a hardware maintenance / replacement plan which assists in budgeting for replacing older equipment.
- Develop an application software inventory to assist in software licensing compliance and upgrade planning.
- Review or create a disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Identify other IT needs based on information collected above and make recommendations.
- Monthly status report.
For your additional network and IT needs, Compusource offers these additional services:
- Internet connection configuration assistance and consulting.
- Network Firewall installation, configuration and support. Optionally includes gateway security services like content filtering, anti-malware, and intrusion prevention.
- Remote site connection via Virtual Private Networks (VPN). Configuration and support using above firewalls.
- Email installation, configuration and support, including hosted email from Google Apps or on-premise Microsoft Exchange Servers.
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software installation and support.
- Managed IT services.
- Other Systems Integration and Information Technology consulting.